Senior Engineers build sites with PHP and the Drupal content management platform with an eye towards quality and sustainable code. Senior Engineers also serve as mentors and thought leaders within their team.
- Participate in the design, development, quality assurance, implementation and support of browser-based software applications using both proprietary and open source development tools.
- Work with Project Managers, Tech Leads, and clients to determine business needs and requirements as well as user needs and requirements.
- Support Project Managers and Tech Leads with client meetings and follow-up.
- Provide task-based time estimates for personal and team work.
- Develop project technical specifications, user stories and wireframes with team members, clients, and external partners.
- Review the work of fellow team members and provide them with advice and consultation.
- Mentors and inspires engineers, front-end developers, and interns.
- Participate in client training sessions and workshops.
- Actively engage with the Drupal community through participation in regular conferences, forums, and online groups.
- Refine development policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Participate in sales estimates.
- Member of the Production Services team.
- Reports to a Director of Production Services.
- Works as part of a production team alongside project managers, designers, developers, and strategists.