Be an integral part a team that uses Drupal to craft beautiful, high visibility, highly functional websites.
We have a fun, interesting and diverse client base, with communities from fashion to physics, and everything in between. We're looking for a smart, capable, hands-on Site Builder to be part our team.
Xeno Media is located just west of Chicago in Oakbrook Terrace. We've been in business for 18 years and we offer excellent salary and benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation and a retirement account with employer matching.
We do our best to promote a good work/life balance and offer flexible hours with options for working from home after we get to know you.
Please send a detailed resume that includes educational history, salary requirements, and work samples (specify your role or roles on all projects). We'd love to see a thoughtful cover letter to let us know why you would be a valuable addition to our team.
Our site builders work with a team of PMs, designers and developers to craft strategic websites for our diverse client base. You will configure Drupal, create normalized content types and import content. You are not a developer, but you live and breathe Drupal.
- At least 3 years of Drupal experience
- A keen, strategic understanding of Drupal content and best-practices for creation of content types in Drupal 7 and 8
- Love to learn and understand that technology changes rapidly
- A positive, helpful, friendly attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to dig in and embrace the varied demands of a small shop
We would really love it if you had:
- Activity in Drupal/open source community.
- Experience with WordPress
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including employer-paid health, dental, and life insurance
- Employer-matched retirement account
- Great, easy going work environment
- Friendly, inspired coworkers
Check out www.xenomedia.com.